A Letter from the President of DAIS:
There is a lot of confusion in the world about benefits.
Our job is to clear that confusion for you and your clients.
We offer simple solutions. There is no need to search for other options.
We offer simple service.
- California DHMO for those clients who desire a low proce point for a base plan
- California EPO for those clients desiring excellent benefits for a lower cost with a large panel
- Scheduled Plans as a base plan throughout the US with a large Panel
- PPO Plans as a base or buy up thoughout the US with a large Panel
- Out of Network benefits for those who demand it
- Eye Med
- Dual Choice and Fusion Options
As well as: Legal, EAP, Life, Disability, Section 125, Mini-Med, Catastrophic High Deductible Medical Plans, Large Group Self Funded Benefits, Superior Claims Administration.
- Base Plan
- Buy Up comprehensive Benefit with $20,000 Reimbursement
At SmileSaver, we believe a dental plan should have certain qualities.
For our brokers, this means competitively priced, comprehensive plan designs that are easy to sell and install.
It also means having competitive commission structures, easy to understand and timely commission reports,
and the ability to get a quote quickly and painlessly.
Giving our members quality dental and vision care at affordable prices is what puts the smile in SmileSaver.
And, based on our annual member surveys, SmileSaver gets high marks for our providers, our comprehensive coverage,
and for our affordable and easy-to-use plans.
We know that quality care is something to smile about.
That's why we screen all our providers before they are admitted into our network.
Our screenings include verifications, audits, dental office reviews and provider practice reviews --
which are completed before a member ever sees a SmileSaver provider.
Our members may not be aware of our quality assurance efforts, but we know they're happy with the results.